All participants must pay the registration fee prior to arrival at the Conference venue. Participants are also advised to have a copy of their payment slip when going to the registration desk at the Conference just in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival.
Registration cancellations must be notified in writing by email to the DNN Connect Association at email@example.com.
- Cancellation up to 60 days prior to the first day of the conference entails the loss of 25% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation between 59 and 30 days prior to the first day of the conference entails the loss off 50% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation between 29 and 15 days prior to the first day of the conference entails the loss off 75% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to the first day of the conference entails the loss of 100% of the total booking amount.
- These terms become active once registration opens for the upcoming event. This is usually February 1st.
- Any payments made prior to opening of registration can be refunded in full, prior to opening of registration. Some bank charges may apply. Once registration opens the conditions above will apply.
Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from DNN Connect Association. Only this will confirm that their request has been received and processed.
DNN Connect Association reserve the right to amend any part of the Conference programme, if necessary, at any time. DNN Connect Association will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, DNN Connect Association accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delegates. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance.
DNN Connect Association cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its Conferences. DNN Connect Association strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, DNN Connect Association and its local co-organisers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
In registering for DNN Connect Association Conferences, relevant details will be incorporated into a participant list for the benefit of all delegates. Normally this information would be contact information including but not restricted to: name, surname, institution, country, phone number and email address. These details may also be available to parties directly related to the Conference including the venues and accommodation providers.
DNN Connect Association may use these details to inform current participants of Conference updates or future conferences via email. Participants are responsible for advising DNN Connect Association if they do not wish to have their email addresses included in the conference participant list or DNN Connect Association's distribution list for future events.